Senior Product Designer (Fully remote + flexible hours)
My client who are an exciting market innovator and scale-up company, are looking for an experienced Senior Product Designer to join their team. This is an incredibly exciting and unique role where you will have the opportunity to help shape the direction of their road-map, design system/ language and their culture.
- Dependent on skills and experience, salary is up to £80,000
- Fully remote (Must be based in the UK)
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive holidays
They are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join their fast-paced agile environment, and want someone to come in and completely re-design the marketplace, you will be responsible for:
- Working side by side with customers and relevant team members to plan, create, and launch brand new products to their expanding multi-sided customer base.
- Contributing to the overall product & design direction of the whole business
- Working cross-functionally with engineers and other partners.
- Creating new features and improvements that ship quickly and with high quality.
- Using and evolving their internal design team.
- Creating flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals for your features.
- Working with other partners and closely with engineers to ensure a high-quality implementation.
- Helping with the hiring process, building the design team and establishing a design culture within the company.
- Strong experience building and shipping incredible web-based products
- Excellent visual, UI and interaction skills.
- The ability to consider business impact by setting the right scope for each iteration of each feature.
They are looking for someone who:
- Has experience taking the lead in planning and executing the experience road-map for complex software projects, including those that span multiple teams or services.
- Proactively identifies opportunities to improve the utility, usability, and desirability of business-critical experiences.
- Can hold themselves to a high standard
- Has strong attention to detail - the smaller details add up to define the products feel and usability.
- Is comfortable with ambiguity - product ideas are often vague/abstract to start and need to be carefully solidified.
If you are interested and would like a confidential conversation about this position, then please apply to Jacob Ovendale via the link provided and we will be in touch ASAP.
DISCLAIMER: Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role