- Posted 26 October 2023
- Salary 65000.0
What can you expect as a Senior BI Manager:
- Working for a well-respected Information Services company who provide international specialist services;
- Joining a proactive, flexible and professional development team with opportunities for career development.
- Basic salary between of up to £65,000.
- Generous benefits package including, 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays, enhanced contributory pension, health and life assurance, on site facilities including subsidised restaurant and free gym membership!
A permanent Senior BI Manager is required to join an international and well-respected Information Services company working on a hybrid / Warrington office basis (x2 days from home & x3 days in office). As a Senior BI Manager, you will play a key part in the data & insights team, enabling colleagues across the business and striving towards the company's aims of establishing a BI centre of excellence.
- Leading a team of BI Developers and Data Analysts, contributing to their personal development
- Liaising with partners and agencies to deliver and enhance the BI delivery across platforms.
- Creating, maintaining and utilising large and complex datasets to enable Stakeholders to make informed decisions.
- Taking responsibility for the development and inclusion of data sciences products.
Essential skills & experience:
- Strong experience in T-SQL as well as experience of using Power BI or other BI technologies
- Passion for technology and how it can be used to support the business.
- Experience of working with the MS BI stack (SSIS, SSRS, Power BI)
- Experience of well versed with Data Story Telling
- Understanding of Data Modelling tools and techniques
Again, the package for the Business Intelligence Developer role is a basic salary of up to £65,000 plus a generous benefits package.
The Business Intelligence Developer role is an urgent hire for this company, and they are looking to interview ASAP. To find out more, please send your CV to Georgia Hilleard for review.