Mid/Senior Angular Developer - up to £85,000
My client, one of the world's leading providers of legal research and analysis are looking for a Mid/Senior Angular developer to join their team. As the Angular developer, you will help to design, build and deploy high-quality solutions across their products, platforms, and applications.
This position would be a fully remote position, but for those of you that prefer hybrid working, they also have modern spacious offices available in London.
- At least 3 years of professional working experience with Angular
- Solid understanding of frameworks such as Bootstrap 4 and Angular Material
- Experience with CSS like Sass and LESS
- Strong knowledge of full Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC)
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible working with remote working + modern spacious offices available
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday + Christmas/new year closure
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Equipment for home working