Full Stack Developer
Immediate start available
Fully remote with very occasional travel into the office
6 month contract - high likelihood of extension
This is a fantastic opportunity to showcase creative and digital skills in a brand new start up team working with a highly reputable banking client.
The goal is to accelerate the development of the Insurance sales journey project through a leading consultancy, who specialise in analysis and architecture and have worked with some of the biggest banks and financial service firms in the UK, such as Lloyds banking group, RBS, J.P Morgan, NatWest, Virgin Money.
Initially you will be working with 3 other Full Stack developers reporting into the Development manager and 1 Designer, with a view to then grow to 6 to 8 developers in total. You will also be collaborating with the end client throughout, giving you the opportunity to work with a range of other teams and technical disciplines.
Essential skills required:
- Strong React experience across multiple commercial projects
- Strong Node knowledge and proven application of this
- Typescript experience and knowledge
- Exposure to previous insurance and banking products
- Enterprise level application experience
- Agile ability to test scripts on own accord
Day to day responsibilities:
- Building web applications
- Connect API's
- Creating new code
- Testing scripts working on a brand new development
If you are a team player that is focused on delivering, who can work on your own initiative and take ownership and would like to be considered for this role, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply now.