A Senior Data Scientist is required for a leading European fitness provider; you'll be playing a key part in supporting the business' data strategy and large scale international Data projects! You'll be part of an expanding, innovative team working on impactful projects around the globe.
They place their people and culture at the centre of their business, investing and encouraging you to reach your own personal and career-based goals.
On top of a salary of up to £80,000 depending on experience, there is a generous benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave, funded training and development, multiple social activities and much more;
- Up to 25% company bonus!!!
- Gym Membership
- Private Medical and Healthcare
- Very friendly and inclusive culture
- This expansion means a variety of career progression options in the future;
The successful Data Scientist will have the following essential skills:
- Strong experience programming in Python and SQL
- Azure stack with Data bricks
- The ability to drive large data sets to generate insights and identify trends
- A deep understanding of Data Science and statistical techniques
- Experience with data bricks and in a B2C subscription business would be preferable
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Data Scientist who is looking to perform a critical role across multiple projects simultaneously.
Again, a basic salary of £60,000 - £80,000 plus bonus and benefits is on offer depending on your experience.
To find out more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com for review as initial interviews with the client are being arranged ASAP.