Data Engineer - Mid/Senior Level - up to £70,000
What's on offer?
- A competitive salary of up to £70,000, plus bonus and benefits including; Private Health care, a quality pension scheme and much more!
- Be a part of a professional and expert team with the enjoyment of coming into work to a 'genuine family feel'.
- Opportunities to work with some of the best and most well-known companies in the UK, America, and Australia
- Have the chance to develop and progress yourself through your career!
- With the senior position, you will have the opportunity to mentor Junior Team members
*Unfortunatley, sponsorship is not available with this position*
This position also offers a very flexible approach to where you work and enables you to have a great work-life balance. Again, the salary for this data engineer is up to £70,000 dependent on experience.
About you… Skills and Experience Required for the Data Engineer Role:
- You will need at least 2 years' hands on experience of working with MSSQL databases as well as monitoring, tuning and administrating these databases
- You will need excellent knowledge of T-SQL
- You will need experience with Azure SQL
- You will need experience with SSIS, python and PowerShell
- You will need great communication for client facing meetings
This is an ideal opportunity for a Data Engineer to join this highly reputable company with a prestigious client base where you can really make a name for yourself in the SQL/BI community! To find out more, please send your CV to Georgia Hilleard (Georgia.firstname.lastname@example.org) for review.