Senior Data Engineer - Databricks / Spark / Azure Data Lake
Senior Azure Data Engineer - Databricks / Spark / Azure Data Lake is required for a leading fitness provider; you'll be playing a key part in supporting the business' data strategy solutions as well as onboarding datasets! You'll be part of an expanding, innovative team working closely with Data Scientists and key business stakeholders.
They place their people and culture at the centre of their business, investing and encouraging you to reach your own personal and career-based goals.
On top of a salary of up to £75,000 depending on experience, there is a generous benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave, funded training and development, multiple social activities and much more;
* Up to 25% company bonus!!!
* Gym Membership
* Private Medical and Healthcare
* Very friendly and inclusive culture
* This expansion means a variety of career progression options in the future;
The successful Senior Data Engineer will have the following essential skills:
* Strong experience of working with Databricks, Spark and Python
* Knowledge implementing data warehouse solution in Azure, SQL and PowerBI
* Data Processing - Structured, semi-structured and unstructured data
* Experience in working with Microsoft BI Stack - SSRS, SSIS, SSAS
* A resilient, proactive and highly motivated individual
Desirable Skills / Qualifications for the Lead Azure Data Engineer
* Knowledge on building Tabular models in Azure
* Working to an Agile methodology
* Experience using Azure Cosmos DB
* Exposure to Redshift
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Data Engineer who is looking to perform a critical role performing lead responsibilities across multiple projects simultaneously.
You will be further developing your Azure knowledge as well as continuing to develop your skills as a Senior Data Engineer managing and implementing multiple projects.
Again, a basic salary of £70,000 - £75,000 plus bonus and benefits is on offer depending on your experience.
To find out more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for review as initial interviews with the client are being arranged ASAP.
Key Words: Senior Data Engineer - Databricks / Spark / Azure Data Lake / Azure Data Factory / Azure Blob / Azure DevOps / Azure Cosmos / SQL / PowerBI / SSRS / SSIS / SSAS