Senior Automation Tester (Fully remote)
This is a really exciting scale-up business who are expert in agile, lean and specialise in providing a wide range of digital services to household names across the UK. In doing this, they support transitions to agile and with transformations/projects that they are experts in, and all in all, are known for having one of the best retention rates in the Northwest.
Dependent on experience, salary is circa £65,000 (but maybe some flex) plus:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- £2000 to spend on whatever L&D you want!
- Organised time for you to spend time on your L&D which includes completing qualifications and courses.
- Brand new equipment for you and also choice of a MacBook Pro or Windows laptop
- Lots of career progression opportunities and also, they work on a flat organisational structure
- Company pension
They are looking for a Senior Automation Tester to join their fast-paced agile environment, working in 2 teams as a Test Engineer, and you will be responsible for:
- Test execution
- Test results
- Defect report
- Quality of the software evaluated, and issues identified are reported/reviewed with the Product Owner
They are looking for someone with:
- Manual/Exploratory testing experience
- Experienced with Cypress
- API testing experience
- Great communication experience to highlight risks/issues with the team
- Collaboration is very important as you will be working with BAs/POs/Developers to drive testing requirements.
- SQL experience
- Knowledge of integration testing
- Knowledge of unit testing
- .NET programming experience
If you are interested and would like a confidential conversation about this position, then please apply to Jacob Ovendale via the link provided and we will be in touch ASAP.
DISCLAIMER: Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.