An experienced Product manager is sought after to join a B2B SaaS-focused company who are modernising the way a typically old-fashioned industry Is seen and used!
In this role you will own the development of the product strategy by developing the long-term roadmap whilst engaging with user researchers and testers. Finding the best solutions for the customer, market and strategic requirements
If you have experience in:
- 3+ years of product management at B2B SaaS start-up/scale-up level
- Fluent English
- Prioritisation in design and development to ensure you are always working on the most important task
- Experience in data analysis, experimentation ad reporting on products to drive change in the user experience
What's on offer:
- Up to £80,000 depending on experience
- The opportunity to shape a product that solves real-life problems
- Work fully remote or from their new Berlin or Amsterdam office while being your own manager
- Personal training budget of 2,000 euro and extra training days
If you are experienced in the above and still eager to learn there will be opportunities to develop your knowledge using the most up to date technologies staying in touch with the most cutting-edge market trends.
To find out more about this role, please send your CV to James Bradley through this website for review as initial interviews with the client are being arranged ASAP.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.