PoweBI Data Engineer
£450 - £550 per/day (Outside IR35)
2 Month Initial Contract
I am currently on the look out for a PowerBI/Data Engineer who is needed to join a Microsoft Gold Partner consultancy providing end-to-end reporting solutions to numerous industry-leading partners and high-growth start-ups in industries including retail, media, and FMCG. The requirement is needed to be filled ASAP.
Working with a multi-skilled Power BI delivery team, responsibilities will include interfacing with clients to understand business and reporting needs, translating requirements into well-presented reporting solutions, developing optimised solutions to deliver efficient and accurate outputs, and maintaining productive working relationships with all clients.
The ideal candidate would be an efficient problem solver and an independent self-starter, capable of working pro-actively and taking individual responsibility. Whilst the role is fully remote, the working environment is informal, but professional, and the team is very inclusive and known for being welcoming to new starters.
Essential Skills Required:
- High proficiency with Power BI and the DAX programming language
- Experience with Azure, Azure Data Factory, Synapse, Databricks
- SQL skills for querying and creation of views/tables, functions, and stored procedures
- Good foundation of design and build concepts for dashboards, reports and cubes using SQL, DAX, Power BI, or other visualisation tools such as Tableau
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Articulate and document architectural solutions and processes
Desirable Skills Include:
- Knowledge of the various components of the Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform
- Worked on enterprise-level report development with an understanding of scalable solutions
- Experience working with clients as part of a consulting environment
If you are interested in this role, click on the apply now button