£600 per day
6 months initial
The Information Manager role is to ensure that the Integrated Client Team have an information management system in place that ensures the accurate and effective transfer information between different business functions and the main works contractors
Experience and Skills required.
- Track record managing information major infrastructure programmes and the associated applications.
- Management of data releases and file transfers
- Experience of working with data architects to develop business data models or knowledge of how to develop data models.
- Understanding BPM and SIPOC Diagrams
- Management and configuration of ProjectWise and Business Collaborator
- Experience of project managing BIM and developing digital twins.
- Knowledge and experience of managing information for business-oriented functions information and Records Management advice through tools like Nintex, Signavio, or similar.
- Demonstrable experience of successfully working in/adapting the philosophy of a 'One Team' environment within a NEC contract context
Please get in touch today with your CV if you would like to be considered for this role!