Database/Systems Administrator, up to £48,000
Technical Service Engineer sought after to join a specialist information technology provider allowing other businesses to be more productive by consulting with them to improve their IT service levels. Based in Derbyshire my client offers a hybrid approach to working where you can work from home the majority of the time and will always be from home when on call. This is an exciting opportunity to join a IT services company who want to further develop there staff and offer a consultative service in the data realm.
What they offer:
- Flexible working on shift patterns and hybrid working
- A salary of up to £48,000
- 7-8 hours of training a week where you can be trained on anything within the company even if it doesn't fall into your speciality
- Educated to a degree standard ideally a technical degree
- System administration experience in any UNIX/Linux OS, Windows.
- Database administration experience in either Oracle, MySQL or any enterprise experience with RDBMS
- Working knowledge of BI/ETL Processes
- Technical management and delivery of a broad range of services offered to clients
- An on-call element with flexibility on working which is determined by previous and future shifts
- Regular client management
- SLAs on tickets management efficiently
- Some on-site consultancy site visits if required
- If you're interested in this role, I would love to hear from you! Please send an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply within.