A large and successful design company based in Solihul, Birmingham are actively looking for a Web Developer
The position will primarily involve design, implementation, testing and support of web delivered applications. There will also be the opportunity to provide input into the planning of these applications and related systems and processes. There may also be the opportunity to become involved with other areas of work our team provide, including GIS application development, data analysis and visualisation
– Significant working experience in web application and relational database technology
– Sound working knowledge of authentication protocols and methods
– Good understanding of software development processes and ability to write technical documentation
Higher Education/Qualifications in relevant Professional IT areas
– Demonstrate understanding of geoserver, postgre
– Understanding of spatial data analysis and visualization
– Database development and analysis
– Development within a Windows environment
– Good understanding of Git version control
– Experience and knowledge of GIS web application technology is desirable
We offer a competitive salary at all levels, and one of the best benefits package in our sector.
Core benefits include cover under the UK Healthcare Plan (private medical insurance), Life Assurance, Accident Insurance, and Income Protection (long term disability) cover. Core benefits are funded by us and made available to all permanent staff in order to support and safeguard your financial, physical and mental wellbeing. You will also have access to a grade-related Flexible Benefits Fund which you can choose to take as extra cash, or spend on a wide range of Choice Benefits to help with your work/life balance and financial security.
In addition all permanent employees are eligible for the Global Profit Share scheme. Subject to scheme rules employees can receive two Profit Share payments per year, which are dependent on the firm’s financial performance.
England, Solihull, West Midlands