Web Developer – Stainforth / South Yorkshire £22,000 – £28,000 plus pension and free parking
My client is looking for a confident, enthusiastic and talented Web Developer to join their Team in Stainforth, South Yorkshire. This person will need to maintain current client websites as well as building and delivering end to end new websites.
You will be using the industry leading .Net based coach tour bespoke CMS written by our own back end developers – WebRes. The applicant will need to work within a close team to achieve company success and also manage their own workload.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and design new websites with newexisting clients.
- Maintain and update existing websites using common Adobe or other Web Editing packages.
- Attend exhibitions and involvement in company marketing.
- To be involved in SEO solutions.
- To work alongside design agencies to implement design projects.
- To liaise with internal and external product developers.
- Liaise and attend meetings as necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- Experience of working in a similar role
Experience of designing commercial websites
Familiarisation of client case and time management
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Java Script,
Ability to use Adobe CS and other similar packages.
Knowledge of ASP.Net, C#, SQL,
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
Have ability to write documentation
Ability to process and interpret technical information
Strong prioritisation skills and ability to manage own workload, working to tight deadlines
Ability to work flexibly
Be a team player
Be thorough and precise in their work
Ability to use own initiative
Awareness of system structure development
Troubleshooting and problem solving
- Using your skills to research the latest technologies to positively affect the business
Experience of the travel and tourism industry
How to apply for Web Developer
If you would like to apply, please send your CV to email@example.comEngland, South Yorkshire, Stainforth