Web Designer – Didsbury, Manchester £25,000 – £28,000 plus excellent benefits and regular salary reviews
Are you a self-motivated and passionate Web Designer, with at least a year of commercial experience?
My client is based in Didsbury, Manchester and actively looking for a passionate Web Designer with experience in Illustrator and Iconography to join their friendly team.
Your responsibilities for the Web Designer will be as follows:
– Design all online creative content, from web design, illustrations and iconography to user interfaces. – Collaborate with the Development Team to facilitate design integration for online media.
– Maintain constant open and clear communication regarding progress.
– Become a key contributor in the strategic development of innovative digital projects and campaigns.
– Manage their own time effectively and ensure they deliver to deadlines, prioritising tasks effectively.
– Collaborate with the Marketing Team across projects.
Some desirable skills for the Web Designer will include:
– A proven sound understanding of cross browser and email compatibility, accessibility and usability design for the web.
– Knowledge of a suitable graphics editor (Abode XD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Zeplin, or similar).
– Experience creating high fidelity wireframes using appropriate tools.
– An understanding of responsive design, and principles for designing across different devices.
– The ability to manage entire process from initiation through to completion.
– A keen eye, and attention to detail.
– Experience working alongside a development team.
– Excellent time management skills.
– The ability to communicate effectively with other team members, and present completed work to clients as required.
What are they offering in return for Web Designer?
– Half day every Friday finishing at 12pm!
– Employee-focused and friendly team
– Employer-matched pension scheme (4%)
– Annual hack days (2 days a year to work on anything that will benefit the company)
– Flexible working hours, and work from home opportunities
– Light and spacious offices with on-site parking, excellent transport links and amenities close by in Didsbury
– Relaxed dress code and music while you work
– 24 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays
– Professional development and training opportunities
– Social opportunities outside the office, for those who wish to take part
How to apply for Web Designer
If you would like to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgEngland, Greater Manchester, Manchester City Centre