UX/UI Designer sought by growing tech company in Central London, offering up to £55,000 for the right person.
Working with a close knit, agile team of 3 other designers, the successful UX/UI Designer will be joining a company of 60 empoyees at their Central London office.
This tech company is really all about bringing people together, collaborative learning and the office has a truly relaxed, dynamic, start-up feel. If you want to join a corporate enterprise, this isn’t for you!
The UX/UI Designer should have a strong portfilo, 4-5 years commercial experience in a UX/UI role, and worked with industry-standard tools, such as Sketch and/or inVision.
Team work is really important to the team here, so if you are a people-person, have a mature work ethic and are looking for a UX/UI role then please do apply within.
What’s on offer to the successful UX/UI Designer?
- Up to £55,000
- Stakeholder Pension
- Private health isurance
- Critical illness Insurance
- Death in service benefit
- 25 days paid holiday, with an additional day for each year of service up to 33 days
- Your Birthday as a paid day off!
What will the UX/UI role involve?
- Engaging with design Stakeholders, Product Owners, Developers and Testers.
- Support facilitating workshops and developing personas.
- Assist with user testing/responding to user data where required.
- Wireframing optimal user experiences.
- Prototype when needed, at various fidelity – from paper to high fidelity click-throughs.
- Design excellent User Interfaces; clean, simple and logical.
- Guide and collaborate with the team while projects are in development to ensure quality and success.
- Participate in the Agile process.
- Audit existing user experiences and team output.
- Mentoring/supporting junior members of the team.
If you are interested in this UX/UI Designer role, please apply within. Alternatively, call Sarah on 02031377005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.Central London, England, Greater London