UX Designer – Contract
Are you looking for your next position to be challenging yet exciting? This client I’m working with are searching for a UX Designer to join their expanding business. Based within a 5-minute walk from iconic St Paul’s cathedral, this really is the area in London you want to be based in. They are digital agency working with a variety of clients – improving their websites and face of the business, to acquire ongoing new customers.
You will be going straight into a role with existing and new projects. Communication and team work is a necessity as you will be working with different teams throughout the process. You will be trusted and relied to be heavily involved from the beginning right to the end – working with stakeholders and end clients, negotiating and establishing timelines, predictions and the end product outcome.
This position is required for a 6-month period – paying £375 – £450 a day.
Ideally the successful individual will have:
- A great understanding of creating the right interaction models and evaluating their success
- The ability to build Wireframes and Prototypes based on the clients demands
- Excellent communication skills
- Good experience working as a UX Designer
- Ability to handle UX problems, such as Findability and Usability
If this position is something that you could see yourself in, then please apply to this advert. If you’d like to hear more about the role then send a message to email@example.com with an up to date CV.England, Greater London, London