Senior Test Analyst – with experience in Salesforce for my client based in Air Street, London. My client is an international business-to-business media company. This is a perm role paying £36,000 – £40,000 dependent upon experience plus excellent bonus and benefits.
The role of the Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst is to support technical testing efforts enterprise wide. The role requires a detailed Quality Assurance background with automation testing and tools as well as web automated testing. Also requires is a background in Salesforce application testing and work collaboratively with internal team of Salesforce Administrators and Developers.
- Experience in testing the Cloud technology as system administrator and salesforce QA.
Have exposure in preparing the test plan and test approach document for the project and understand the overall architecture and to understand the testing scope.
Experience in testing salesforce.com customization, visual force pages, components, security access, workflow approvals, data validation, data analytics, sales and service support, search functionality, custom reports and dashboards and tabs, sharing rules.
Proficient in testing the data migration project from source salesforce org to destination org, extensive experience in web-to-lead, email to case.
- Serve as a test automation expert, recommending and executing test automation opportunities to ensure there are no major defects in any release products
- Learn the business unit’s needs, expectations and system requirements to proactively identify issues.
- Support the development team to make sure test cases align properly.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of documentation (release notes, user guides).
- Prepare and facilitate the implementation of test plans
- Requirements and Solutions Analysis
- Testing of New & Modified Functionality
- User Acceptance & Regression Testing
- Deployment Preparation and Execution
- Identify and raise risks to quality in projects and releases
Qualifications & Experience
- Outline qualifications and specific experience which are required for this role.
- Extensive experience developing test plans, cases, automation and process improvements in Salesforce.com and the Force.com platform.
- Experience with Agile methodology on large projects
- Experience with testing on Salesforce platform
- Strong attention to detail and a history of tracking issues from identification to resolution.
- Solid understanding for the software release process.
- Understanding of Performance testing
- Understanding of Test Automation
- Ability and desire to dig into complex problems, ask good questions and learn from your mistakes.
- Organize and prioritize individual workload to meet required deadlines.
- Work as a member of a team, accept ownership of work and actively contribute in team discussions.
Skills & Competencies
For example planning & organising, relationship building, customer service.
- Relationship building with team members, super-users and suppliers
- Project planning and project management capabilities
- Ability to manage workload efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have positive, collaborative, and solution oriented attitude.
- Quick learner, deep thinker, excellent problem solver and a team player
- Be approachable and personable
- Demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving
- Work well under pressure
- Be self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Strive for continual improvement
If your profile matches and you would like to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through the links belowEngland, Greater London, London