Cloud Infrastructure Engineer – Central London £45,000 – £55,000
Join the business that’s changing the world one step and a time!
A global, innovative foundation that love to take on big challenges, and now they want you to take on these challenges with them!
Seeking an experienced Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to take on my client’s brand-new role to manage their Cloud Infrastructure and Cloud-based applications.
You’ll also be:
- Driving down incidents and ensuring maximum uptime of all cloud-based systems
- Reviewing inefficiencies across all IT operations, making recommendations to the Dev-ops manager, then delivering improvements
- Engage with Stake-Holders across the entire organization
We’re looking for more than qualifications, the right attitude matters! We need a great personality to fit a great working atmosphere
The perfect candidate that will make a great asset to the business is solutions focused and enjoys technical problem solving.
- A creative thinker who possesses excellent technical trouble-shooting abilities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Qualifications for this role:
The ideal candidate will have experience in design, implementation and administration of the following systems and solutions:
- Amazon AWS services
- Microsoft Azure VM’s and Networks
- Office 365 products
- Working with restful API’s
- Server virtualization
- Windows and Linux server administration
- Google cloud experience
What to do next?
Send me your CV! Apply now or email me your CV on firstname.lastname@example.orgEngland, Greater London, London Wall