Technical Project Manager ( Ecommerce / Retail / Integration )
Up to £50,000 per annum
Technical Project Manager required to join a highly successful Fintech business in Central Manchester to help the business scale and onboard / integrate new customers to their platform.
With an international reputation and substantial client base (25,000), this business is expanding and looking to make a similar impact in the UK.
This company offer something very unique and have ambitions to become the world’s favourite way to purchase their everyday essentials.
Within this Technical Project Manager position, you will lead the end-to-end delivery of a rolling portfolio of retailer-facing projects and operational initiatives; including integrations, migrations, upgrades and other service-deliveries.
In your Technical Project Manager role, you will be pivotal to the success of the business and will link the businesses customers and technology team, comprising of developers, testers and managers.
Within this role your main responsibilities will include:
- Plan, lead and coordinate end-to-end integrations with the company’s business customers using project management best practices.
- Partner with and coordinate activity of external delivery partners, where required.
- Drive external and internal teams to obtain key milestones.
- Identify, mitigate and address obstacles to delivery completion – internally and externally.
- Balance and manage competing priorities for delivery employing good judgment to resolve conflict.
- Produce accurate, timely and standardised updates on the statuses of projects, initiatives and tickets that provide a balance clarity and detail.
- Deploy and tailor communication style to suit the audience group – considering internal and external stakeholder needs
- Continually identify opportunities for improvement both operationally and in terms of internal and external quality of output.
- Assume proactive ownership of the business processes, templates and associated assets in use improving, revising, replacing as required.
- Build and invest in relationships with other departments to operate as an effective cross-functional generalist.
To be suitable for this position you should have:
- Experience in a multi-project / multi-customer environment (this is essential). This can be in a digital or software development agency, a software platform vendor, or in some comparable account management or coordinator capacity with customer-facing responsibility.
- Exceptional project management, analytical, organizational, technical and leadership skills to manage client engagements and internal resources.
- Background and experience with ecommerce platforms, POS and CRM platforms.
This role is being paid up to £50,000 per annum + pension, life insurance, dental & optical and Perkbox membership
If you’d like to be considered then please apply and we will be in touch ASAP.Manchester