Technical Product Owner, Up to £70,000, City of London
Technical Product Owner sought for a highly-regarded organisation in the city of London. This is a company who have experienced significant growth and have therefore been able to create smaller departments of exciting work within the organisation allowing a perfect blend of ‘start-up’ feel but with the backing of a very successful group. Some of the most advanced software in the market has been created by this company and we are now looking for a passionate Technical Product Owner to be part of their journey.
The Technical Product Owner will be joining a tight-knit, hard-working team of colleagues who are on a mission to make a difference day in-day out. The role will be working as part of an agile environment and supporting the Head of Product in motivating and systemising processes and functions.
This role is offering between £65,000-70,000 + many other benefits.
- Experience within the Product Owner/Project management space
- Knowledge of full product lifecycles and agile experience
- Good understanding of software/development environments
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work closely with C-Level management to review products, backlogs and contribute to the overall success of the business
- Enthusiastic, hard-working and an overall superstar!
If you are interested in this role please ring 02031377005 for more details or apply within.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.London