Technical Lead ASP.Net / C# / Web Services & Client Programming – Canary Wharf – London
Salary range is £65,000 – £75,000 depending upon experience plus excellent benefits including flexible working hours, 30 days annual leave, pension, discretionary bonus, medical etc.
My Client are a well-known Pharmaceutical company and due to expansion are actively looking for a Technical Lead with a strong Development background in (ASP.NET., C#, languages) and database (SQL Server) experience with a hands-on development background
Your responsibilities as the Technical Lead ASP.NET / C# / Web Services & Client Programming will include:
- Strong leadership / mentor skills with the ability to provide constructive feedback where required
- Experienced People Manager of both internal and external staff
Knowledge of agile software development and test-driven development
- Familiarity with industry best practices and software design patterns with the development and application of policies, standards and procedures.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
Experienced with working as part of a development team in a collaborative
- This role will technically lead the Application and Web Team to deliver and support the organisations bespoke software. The job holder will work with Departmental Management to understand, prioritise and deliver Project and Change requirements. The role will manage an internal development team and outsourced partners to deliver the organisation’s online strategic and internal bespoke Application requirements.
Your Main accountabilities as the Technical Lead C# ASP.NET Developer
1. Act as the IT owner of all technical solutions deployed within the Business Applications and Digital (Web) domain providing oversight and approval for all configuration and customisation proposals
2. Select appropriate partners, where required, for the delivery of projects and support activities
3. Line mange a team of internal or third-party developers to deliver projects and carry out 2/3nd line support for Applications and Digital (Web) issues
4. Own the target architecture and transitional phasing for the Business Applications and Digital (Web) Domain and input into strategic decision making as part of the Applications Management team
Drive projects and changes through all stages of the life cycle, including responsibility for requirements capture, delivery estimates, architecture, design, development (customisation, Integration), testing (unit, integration and user acceptance) and transition.
6. Manage work-loads with changing priorities coordinating multiple technical streams to deliver bug fixes, small changes and projects
7. Provide guidance, expertise and knowledge to projects in the process of addressing the business requirements and to ensure technical alignment with target architecture.
8. Translate business & functional requirements into technical specifications that can be shared with developers as a set of clear deliverable tasks that can be tracked and reported on.
9. Drive suppliers to ensure that bug fixes, changes and projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfil end-user requirements
10. Work with suppliers to design, run and monitor software performance tests for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging;
11. Ensure the definition, development and documentation of all technical requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications
12. Review, monitor and evaluate application software (and hardware) to ensure its continued and future performance, security, effectiveness and efficiency, and to recommend improvements and modifications.
How to apply for Technical Lead C# ASP.NET £65,000 – £75,000
If this role sounds like a good fit for you please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgEngland, Greater London, London Arena