Technical Architect – DevOps, Java, Microservices, AWS
Currently seeking an expert Technical Architect (DevOps) to work for a new start-up company (in an exciting and upcoming Industry) in London.
- Salary: £70 – £80k (Dependant on your level and experience) + Benefits
- Duration: Permanent
- Start date: ASAP (Understand notices may have to be served)
- Location: Central London
Upon successful placement, this Technical Architect shall be fundamental to the success of the wider team.
The successful Technical Architect (DevOps) will have the following:
- Proven experience as a ‘hands on’ Architect – creating roadmaps etc
- Expert knowledge using DevOps tools, e.g. Jenkins, TeamCity, SONAR
- Strong experience in building a serverless micro-services architecture
- Domain expertise in AWS services, particularly enabling these services in a multi-tenant environment using cloud formation; IaaS, Storage, IAM, Networking, SQL, CodeDeploy, Codebuild, Cognito
- Experience developing Java EE applications using Spring MVC / Spring Boot, JPA, RESTful web services, Servlets etc.
- Deep knowledge of open source frameworks.
- Knowledge of Java Build Systems and tools including Maven, Gradle, Ant etc.
- Experience building single page web applications using modern frameworks like ReactJS / AngularJS.
- Good Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Database technologies – RDBMS or NoSQL.
Any of the following would be highly advantageous but NOT necessary:
- AWS Developer/DevOps/Architect accreditation
- Experience Identifying where new technology can be employed
As the successful Technical Architect (DevOps) you shall be responsible for:
- Assisting the Architectural design.
- Maintaining, Mentoring and leading the development team to produce cutting-edge innovative solutions.
- Maintaining the AWS infrastructure while facilitating the pipeline process.
This is a superb opportunity for a Technical Architect (DevOps) to work within a busy company that is keen to invest in their promising workforce and enjoy a positive & happy working environment.
A top organisation to take your career to the next level.
If this is of interest to you, please do click ‘apply’ now. CV’s are being reviewed as a priority.