Technical Analyst ( Systems Analyst )
£450 – £550 per day
6 months +
Technical Analyst ( Systems Analyst ) is needed to join one of my prestigious clients on an initial 6 months contract in Cardiff.
As the Technical Analyst ( Systems Analyst ) you will work on a variety of activities concurrently and will be exposed to a range of technology challenges, working with a range of subject matter experts (including 3rd parties) as well as implementation teams to help address them.
Working closely with Business Stakeholders and reporting to the Head of Solution Architecture, the Technical Analyst ( Systems Analyst ) will be responsible for Identifying and engaging with technical stakeholders to capture and document:
– Application components, including software modules, interfaces / integration, UI components etc.
– Data and information components, including a system’s logical and physical data model, data profiling / classification and jurisdiction, data movements, data mapping and transformations etc
– Infrastructure components, including hosting locations, compute resource specifications, networking appliances, certificates, storage and backup etc
– Security components
– Non-functional characteristics, e.g. availability and capacity
– Operational elements, e.g. SLAs, underpinning OLAs, monitoring components and support structures
This is a genuinely great opportunity for a Technical Analyst ( Systems Analyst ) to further developer their career and skills, whilst working in for a highly prestigious client.
To be considered for the Technical Analyst ( Systems Analyst ) click apply nowEngland, Greater London, London Wall