Tech Lead – London – £80’000 – £90’000
– You have 5+ years of experience in development/engineering (ideally in Node.js and React.JS) and end-to-end project management.
– You can balance advocating for the perfect technical solution versus culminating a simpler/quicker way to immediately impact the business.
– You have a product-oriented, customer-focused emphasis on rapid delivery of value to production.
– You have the ability to design solutions to meet business needs that reflect a clear understanding of the objectives as well as the technology.
– You are able to design using software design patterns and ability to communicate that to a cross-functional team.
What can you expect from the company:
– You’ll be working in a fast-paced and motivated environment which fosters high speed of execution to see the direct impact of your work!
-Flexibility! Though the technology stack is built on Rails, Node.js, and Ember.js, the client is more concerned with your ability to solve problems, self-motivate and learn new skills than what specific languages and frameworks you know.
– Have a keen understanding of customer needs and strive to fulfil them at every turn.
– To become part of a close-knit, hard-working team – you’ll need to be able to collaborate with the wider team across other departments as well as you can chat code with other developers.
– To advocate agile/lean methodologies.
How to apply for Tech Lead – London – £80,000 – £90,000:
- Email your CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call – 02031377005
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.England, Greater London, London