Rates: £400 – £500 per day
Duration: 6 months
Key Responsibilities of the suitable Systems Architect
- Coordinate amongst specialist technology / capability teams to produce architecture definition.
- Define and manage the overall system architecture definition and system requirements.
- Appropriately disseminate systems requirements to sensor & communication technical specialist teams.
- Support enterprise-level architecture modelling.
- Accurately define product breakdown structures in accordance with the architecture design and requirements.
Essential Experience of the suitable Systems Architect
- Substantial systems / enterprise architecture design and requirements management experience.
- 8+ years of experience in analysis, requirements gathering, design and development of enterprise application systems
- Extensive knowledge of the systems engineering lifecycle.
- Expertise with MBSE / architecture tools, languages, and frameworks.
- Ability to cope with a high degree of design complexity and significant levels of uncertainty.
- Knowledge of EW technology, performance, operational capabilities, and use (DAS, EO / IR, Radar, Comms)
- Extensive experience of stakeholder interaction with customers and industrial partners.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation ability.
Beneficial Experience of the suitable Systems Architect
- Experience designing infrastructure systems.
To apply for the Systems Architect role please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.England, Greater London, London