Solution Architect – Supply Chain, WMS, Retail, Logistics
We are currently recruiting for three experienced Solution Architects for our Central London based retail client.
6 month initial contract (likely to extend past 12 months)
To start ASAP
Pay circa: £550 – 650pd
As the successful Solution Architects you will need to have solid commercial experience at Solution Architect level previously and be Technology agnostic.
This position is looking for someone who has experience in large Programmes and can churn diagrams for discussions rapidly
Necessary skills and experience:
- Experience operating as a Solutions Architect
- Must have specific experience within Supply Chain
- Experience across any of the following: Warehouse Management, WMS, Picker/Packing, Logistics
- Experience across any of the following relevant industries: Retail, Logistics, manufacturing or Shipping.
- Proven track record of technical leadership of strategic enterprise projects
Experience of defining high level strategies & road maps
- Knowledge of Architecture Frameworks such as TOGAF, MODAF etc
- Excellent communication skills to be able to liaise effectively with Senior stakeholders, team members and 3rd parties
Keywords: Solution Architect, Architecture, Supply Chain, Warehouse Management, WMS, Picker, Packing, Click ‘n’ collect, Logistics, Retail, Shipping, Manufacturing
If this role is of interest then please do apply with your up to date CV and I will be in contact.England, Greater London, London