Are you looking to work as part of a team that are helping to improve the lives of individuals? Do you want to work with bleeding edge tech? Does working within a flexible work schedule appeal to you?
If so, you’ll be a great match for a mission driven late stage startup who are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to work across the stack using two or more of the following;
- React / Python / Ruby-on-Rails / Java / GoLang / Scala
A typical working week in this ethical and forward-thinking tech start up will look a little like this;
- Working in an agile environment you will be solving everyday problems in the real world through technology
- You will own and deliver upon large projects & components, working with cross functional teams
- Collaboration, collaboration, collaboration! From design & development, through to staging, production & deployment. You’ll be working with other engineers, mentoring new team members & working with our partners.
- Have the opportunity to propose meaningful improvements to software architecture and see the positive effect your works has on the wider business
- Having your voice heard at a successful business where tech is as the center of everything
Sound good? You’ll also be rewarded with the following;
- Compensation: $200,000-$230,000 base + 10% bonus + Equity
- Flexible working options
- Being one of the most senior members of the tech team and seeing the impact your opinion has
- Commuter benefits + gym membership
You’ll ideally bring the following to the table, though it isn’t a one size fits all approach….
- 6+ years US commercial experience (not including bootcamps / personal projects) with React / Redux / Node.JS / Python / Ruby-on-Rails / GoLang
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience