6 Month Contract
£400-450 per day DOE
A British Law Firm with just under 1000 employees is on the lookout for an experienced SSRS Developer (SSRS/Elite 3e/SQL) to join on an initial 6-month contract.
The SSRS Developer (SSRS/Elite 3e/SQL) will work alongside the Financial Planning team, but play an integral role in building the reporting team from scratch.
This means that, down the line, you will have hiring, management and leadership responsibilities
Please note: An strong understanding of Elite3e management system is required at this stage.
Essential skills for the SSRS Developer (SSRS/Elite 3e/SQL) role include:
- Extensive SSRS
- Knowledge of Elite 3e, strong understanding of legal terminology and KPI’s
- Extensive experience with SQL Server
- Strong in analytics and reporting
- Previous experience working within the Legal industry is essential at this stage
Day to day responsibilities for the SSRS Developer (SSRS/Elite 3e/SQL) role includes:
- Evaluate existing data collection, manipulation and analysis
- Combine data from various sources and design effective data models
- Present information in a compelling and visually pleasing manner
- Establish procedures for data sharing with internal stakeholders
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Create, automate and look at what your surrounding team are doing
- Suggesting improvements, driving change
- Develop and update technical documentation
If you would like to apply for the above SSRS Developer (SSRS/Elite 3e/SQL) role, please apply using your most recent CV