SQL Server DBA – TSQL / High Availability / HA / Clustering
SQL Server DBA – TSQL / High Availability / HA / Clustering – What’s in it for you?:
– Joining a rapidly expanding and global professional services organisation based in their Central London office;
– Work with complex multi-terabyte SQL Server Databases;
– An organisation that has a global presence which has seen them grown by 500% in recent years;
– Working with well-known banking, legal and other financial services clients;
– The opportunities for career progression are genuinely outstanding as staff retention and promoting from within is also a key focus of the company.
– A competitive basic salary up to £70,000 plus £10,000 bonus and extensive benefits package…
The SQL Server DBA will be working on the cloud-based environment, focussing 60% on the production environment, 20% on your own research and development and the final 20% on BAU and further training. You will also be collaborating with other team members across IT, from graduates to C-Level.
You will also have an unrivalled opportunity to work with more cutting-edge technologies including SQL Azure as this forward thinking organisation are always looking to progress its employee’s technical capabilities and skill set.
The successful SQL Server DBA will have the following:
– Minimum of two years’ experience working as a SQL Server DBA in a production capacity;
– Experience working with SQL Server 2014 or above;
– Solid experience in writing complex T-SQL queries;
– Excellent Query Optimisation and troubleshooting skills.
Our client is a forward-thinking and growing investor, with several hundred employees’ worldwide meaning they are able to provide the best solutions to an international client base. This is a great opportunity to work with an innovative organisation that provide a world class service.
Depending on experience, a salary between £50,000 – £70,000 plus a £10k bonus and benefits is on offer for the right SQL Server DBA.
Due to the urgency of this SQL Server DBA role, this company will be interviewing immediately so to be considered please click apply to submit your application!
SKILLS: DBA / Database Administrator / SQL Server / TSQL / Database / Terabyte / Stored Procedures / Troubleshooting / Optimisation / High Availability / HA / Clustering / Always-On / SQL Server / Azure / Cloud / AWS / Amazon Web Services / GCP / Google Cloud Platform / Data Centre / Global / LondonEngland, Greater London, London