SQL Developer – TSQL / ETL / SSIS / BI
SQL Developer – TSQL / ETL / SSIS / BI is required to join a leading SaaS analytics company based in their North London office. As the SQL Developer, you will be building, maintaining, updating and optimising the current in-house proprietary software.
As the SQL Developer – TSQL / ETL / SSIS / BI, it is essential you have development experience in T-SQL, stored procedures and SSIS packages and some background and interest in Business Intelligence. This role will see you act as an “Integration Specialist” within the team with the majority of your time focussing on enhancing the SQL Server environment (SQL Server 2016 and SQL Azure) using your T-SQL programming skills as well as designing, building and maintaining ETL processes/SSIS packages for data integration into the Data Warehouse.
Due to the complex nature of the data this leading client work with, excellent analytical skills are required.
Package for the SQL Developer – TSQL / ETL / SSIS / BI – £40,000 – £45,000 + Benefits
Essential Skills / Experience for the SQL Developer – TSQL / ETL / SSIS / BI:
• Previous Database / SQL / Business Intelligence development experience;
• Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server, querying in T-SQL and writing Stored Procedures;
• ETL (Extract, Transform & Load) and SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) Package development.
Desirable Skills / Experience for the SQL Developer – TSQL / ETL / SSIS / BI:
• Experience working in a SQL Azure environment;
• Creation and support of reports using SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services);
• Design and implementation of Data Warehouses and Dimensional Modelling;
• Building and maintaining OLAP cubes with SSAS (SQL Server Analysis Services). MDX experience is also desirable;
• C# and .NET programming languages as well as statistical languages such as R would be desirable.
This is an excellent time for a SQL Developer – TSQL / ETL / SSIS / BI be joining a leading SaaS Analytics company that can offer excellent career opportunities and the chance to work in a SQL Azure environment. To find out more about this role, please send your CV to Lewis Blades for review as initial phone interviews with the client are being arranged ASAP.
Key skills: Microsoft / SQL Server / TSQL / Stored Procedures / ETL / Extract Transform Load / SSIS / SSAS / Cube / MDX / Data Warehouse / Azure / Analytics / DWH / Data Warehouse SQL Developer / TSQL / ETL / SSIS / BIEngland, Greater London, London