3 Month Initial Contract
£300 – £350
A SQL Developer ( SQL Server, SSRS, T-SQL ) is required on an initial 3 months contract to support the delivery of enterprise Data Warehouse solutions for one of my Financial Services clients based near Reading.
As a SQL Developer ( SQL Server, SSRS, T-SQL ) you will be responsible for the following:
- Working within a small team in mixed SQL Server environment.
- Utilising SSIS to create or alter data feeds to and from business systems.
- Configuring, test and de-bug scrambling routines to ensure compliments with requirements.
- Ensuring quality of data and reports by performing and participating in peer reviews, unit & functional testing.
- Performing data analysis and data validation to ensure accurate reporting results
- Proposing innovative solutions to improve the delivery performance, operational and technical capability
The successful SQL Developer ( SQL Server, SSRS, T-SQL ) will have experience in the following:
- SQL Server 2012 and higher
- Complex T-SQL procedures
- SSRS reports in SQL Server 2014 or higher
- SSIS Development
- Data Warehouse methodologies
- Software life-cycle methodology
Desirable skills for this SQL Server ( SQL Server , SSRS , T-SQL ) include:
- Financial Service Industry (Mortgages or Loan)
- SQL Server 2016 and SSRS 2016
- Agile Environment
- Kimble Data Warehouse Environment
- Power BI
If you would like to be considered, please send an updated version of your CV.Berkshire, Bracknell, England