Solution Architect with Supplier Relationship Management background required for a leading Retailer in Central London for an initial 6-month contract.
In this Solution Architect role you will be defining, leading, and delivering solution blueprints to support the business in providing software solutions that are vital to their operating efficiency.
To be suitable for this role you should have experience of:
- Supplier Relationship Management: knowledge of most common Retail relationships with suppliers and manufacturers from commercial, trading, and technical aspects.
- Supplier Sourcing: tendering, profiling, performance, and other important aspects of sourcing.
- Supplier Contract Management: maintenance and smart contracts for a B2B relationship.
- Self-Service B2B Platform: understanding of what a comprehensive platform for Self-service B2B relationship for a Retailer covering all the above and more.
- GSCOP (Groceries Supply Code of Practice).
This role can interview and start immediately and will be paid in the region of £550-£600/day.
If you feel that you are suitable and would like to be considered, please apply via the link provided and we will be in touch.England, Greater London, London