Solution Architect – BPM, Business Process, Cloud, Open Source, Java
Currently seeking a Solution Architect to build and deliver solutions around business process automation using open source and cloud platforms for UK government departments.
- Salary: Circa £75k + Benefits (Negotiable Dependant on your level and experience)
- Duration: Permanent
- Start date: ASAP (Understand notices may have to be served)
- Location: Base is in London but you must be willing to travel UK wide when needed
The successful Solution Architect will have the following:
- Experience at Solution Architect Level previously
- Experience architecting and delivering cloud-based solutions.
- Demonstrable experience of architecting and delivering open source solutions.
Any of the following would be highly advantageous:
- BPM technologies such as jBPM, BonitaSoft, Activiti, Flowable, Camunda or other BPM tools.
- Java experience
- Agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
- Proven ability to design and optimise business processes and integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Strong background in design and development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software product lifecycle.
- Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
- Knowledge of cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud.
This individual will lead technical requirements sessions, work directly with clients and developers, architect and document solutions and build Digital Services capable of winning global awards.
Due to the nature of these projects the selected candidate MUST be eligible for Security Clearance (therefore have lived in the UK for the past 5 years with NO long term gaps abroad).
If this is of interest to you, please do click ‘apply’ now. CV’s are being reviewed as a priority.
Key terms: Solution Architect, Technical Architect, BPM, Business Process Management tools, Automation, Cloud, AWS, Azure, Google, Java, Solutions, SC Clearance, GovernmentEngland, Greater London, London