Software Project Manager, Up to £60,000, City of London (With travel)
Software Project Manager for a leading Microsoft Gold partner company who work with an extensive client base and assist them with their technical solutions using primarily the Microsoft stack.
The Software Project Manager will be joining at an integral time for the business as they grow in the fast-moving environment. This is a company who have a number of exciting projects at any one time which can expose you to cutting-edge technologies and opportunities for progression.
The Software Project Manager will be responsible for managing whole lifecycle delivery of requirements for a large complex .Net based system with large project values. This role will involve strong customer facing elements as well as technical understanding and delivery.
Essential skills for the Software Project Manager:
- Strong decision-making, leadership and people management capabilities
- Software/Development focused project manager
- Strong communication with excellent verbal, presentation, report writing and data analysis skills
- Able to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving
- Adept at ensuring effective client facing relationships in a complex software service delivery environment
- Good experience in strategic planning, risk management and technical change management
- Good experience in proven estimation methods (e.g. PERT, historic etc.)
- Ability to dive in to detail to drive problem resolution whilst retaining the “big picture” view
- Adaptability while working under pressure, handling direction changes and concurrent project management
- Substantial experience with project management software frameworks (PMI or PRINCE2, Agile and Waterfall)
- Creative flair and innovative approach
- Ideally having technical competence and understanding of .net and cloud technologies.
This role is offering up to £60,000 + bonus, private healthcare, life assurance, pension, 25 days holiday, worldwide hackathon, training days and many other benefits.
If you are interested in this Software project Manager role, please apply within or ring 02031377005. Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.England, Greater London, London