Software Development Manager – .NET, C#
Currently seeking a Software Development Manager to join our growing Service Provider client in Central Sheffield.
This is a great opportunity for an existing Software Development Manager who remains hands on OR for a Team Lead/Senior Developer (C# .NET) who wishes to move up to the next level and has proven mentoring experience.
- Role Type: Permanent
- Location: Central Sheffield
- Hours of work: 9-5:30pm (Mon-Fri)
- Salary: £50-60k + Benefits
As the successful Software Development Manager, you will have:
- 2+ years’ experience of leading software development teams in an Agile/Lean environment
- 5+ years’ experience designing, developing and maintaining large-scale web applications using C#
- Strong OOP design skills, including good knowledge of design patterns and SOLID coding principals
- Experience of Agile methodologies, such as Scrum and Extreme Programming (XP)
As the successful Software Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership and line-management for 5-8 developers
- Being able to propose and agree architectures, technologies and technology partners
- Working with AWS using services such as EC2, SNS, SQS, Lambda, S3, EC2, RDS
- Developing cutting edge C# / ASP.Net MVC web solutions
- OOP and SOLID coding principals to deliver stable, testable and maintainable software
- Delivering software using agile processes
- Working with tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, HipChat, Team City, Octopus
- Contributing to the development of the business’ technology platform
If you would enjoy working in a friendly, close-knit, high energy team of over 20 talented engineer & managing /mentoring people to bring out their best then please do click ‘apply’ now and send your CV to Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews to take place next week.
Key Terms: C#, ASP.NET MVC, T-SQL, N-Tiered, SOA architecture, SQL Server 2012, SSRS, SSIS, AWS, Manager, Management, Mentoring, Inspire, Lead, Development, Solutions, ArchitectureEngland, Sheffield, South Yorkshire