There is a generous salary in the region of £40,000 – £50,000 and an impressive list of benefits is on offer for the right Software Developer including:
- Career progression;
- On-site gym;
- Up to 28 days holiday with length of service plus birthday off;
- Childcare vouchers;
- Casual professional dress code.
As the Software Developer, you will be working closely with a range of technical team members delivering software products using; Agile Software development, Pair Programming and Code Reviews. You will be developing an engineering brand new and existing projects to the scrum framework.
The Successful Developer will have the following:
- Proficient experience developing services and API’s with C#, ASP.NET and SQL with techniques such as MVC.
- Experience installing to a cloud like GCP, AWS or Azure.
- A resilient attitude with a willingness to learn.
- Able to confidently communicate with both technical and non-technical colleagues.
- An ability to document new processes
- Ability to work under pressure and have excellent time-management skills.
For further information about this role, please send your CV to Samantha Heselwood for review through this website.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development, Legal IT, Infrastructure, Security and other similar IT specifics. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role