ServiceNow Technical Business Analyst required for a market leading consultancy in Milton Keynes.
As a ServiceNow Technical Business Analyst you will be working on a migration project to bring the businesses applications over to ServiceNow.
In this ServiceNow Technical Business Analyst role your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Be responsible for the requirements gathering related to the specific ITIL processes for the ServiceNow platform
- Engage and communicate with stakeholders, developers and solution architects
- Produce functional specifications and create documentation of requirements, test cases and implementation plans.
- Support the product owner with the administration, configuration and customisation of ServiceNow applications for new and existing applications.
- Perform UAT and Regression testing and drive use of automation tools
- Understand, document and ultimately deliver business requirements and drive best practice
To be suitable for this position you should have experience including;
- At least 5 years of ServiceNow experience in a BA/Technical Lead role.
- Deep understanding of ITIL or ITBM service lifecycle
- Perform well in an agile environment
- Ability to accurately estimate level of effort/duration on ServiceNow development tasks.
- A positive can-do attitude and perseverance when managing and handling multiple tasks
This role will be starting on an initial 6-month contract and will be paid in the region of £450-£500/day, ideally starting in the next 2-3 weeks.
This is an exciting opportunity for an established ServiceNow Technical BA looking for their next contract opportunity, if you would like to discuss this further please send your CV to Hayleigh.Davy@venturi-group.com and I will make sure to get in contact.Buckinghamshire, England, Milton Keynes