A Service Desk Manager is sought after to join a Pharmaceutical business with a rich 20-year history. Within this role, you will bridge the gap between the support and technical team while assisting with the more complex third-line problems and business improvements.
You will be playing a critical role in the service desk team leading the end-to-end management of incidents and requested tickets received by the service desk while tracking the progress of tickets across IT teams. You will also update incident requests providing ad hoc performance data and reporting
If you have experience in:
- Ticketing management experience
- Working to service level experience
- Service tech management experience
- Azure back-end fixes and solutions
- Some prior experience in ticketing issues
What's on offer:
- Up to £50,000 depending on experience
- Flexible remote working, only required in the office a few times a month
- 30 days annual leave with the option to buy more
- Fantastic pension scheme of up to 14%
If you are experienced in the above and eager to progress your career with a company who is moving from strength to strength providing the support needed to take your work to the next level please apply within!
To find out more about this role, please send your CV to James.email@example.com initial interviews with the client are being arranged ASAP.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.