Currently 2/3 personable, ambitious and articulate professionals looking to progress their career in IT
This is a great opportunity to be part of a winning team, owning Service Desk support for one of the leading ecommerce company’s in London, having a common vision of making a difference.
Looking at Graduate Level Analyst with circa 1 year+ experience and Mid Level (2nd line) professionals.
Salary: £25k – 40k (Dependant on Experience) + Benefits
- Duration: Permanent
- Start date: ASAP (Understand notices may have to be served)
- Location: Central London
The successful Service Desk Analysts will have the following:
- Some commercial experience in an IT Support/ Incident related role
- Computer Science (OR similar) related Degree (MUST be 2.1 OR above)
- Basic understanding in Microsoft tools such as Excel and PowerPoint for reporting.
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership of situations
- Good communication skills & Listening skills
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to sensitive scenarios where clients are concerned
- Ability and confidence to engage with stakeholders across the business at any level
Any of the following would be highly advantageous but NOT necessary:
- ITIL Foundation certified
- Basic knowledge of Linux or Unix
- Basic knowledge of SAP Hybris
As the successful Service Desk Analyst, you shall:
- Be first to acknowledge an incident or request, triage and assign to a relevant resolver group
- Respond to alerts raised by monitoring tools – escalate to resolver group if needing attention
- Tracks incidents and problem tickets until successfully closure
- Follow documented known-error repository to resolve recurring issues
- Escalate issues and involve experts wherever required in order to resolve issues as quickly as possible
- Take ownership and responsibility of incidents, requests and problems assigned
- Maintain knowledge repository and tracking for area of responsibility
- Compile reporting on status of incidents, problems and requests
- Ensure SLA’s are met by various resolver groups – chasing and escalating to avoid breach
- Maintain and consistently demonstrate a general knowledge of company policy and processes
This is a superb opportunity for a Junior & Mid-level, ambitious persons who are keen to boost their career in IT.
If this is of interest to you, please do click ‘apply’ now and send your CV to Kerry.email@example.com
CV’s are being reviewed as a priority and interviews arranged quickly.
Key terms: IT Support, Service Desk, Projects, Information Technology, SLA, ITIL, Processes, Incidents, SAP Hybris, Linux, Unix