My client is a global retailer urgently looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their e-commerce team. If you have proven experience in UX Design , especially within a retailer, this is the role for you!
– Lead the interaction designs for online products to ensure that the user experience contributes to the business and goals.
– Produce prototypes.
– Conduct user testing.
– Use data from google analytics to identify areas for improvement within existing customer journeys.
– Support product teams with regular updates to the website.
– UX experience, preferably within a fashion retailer.
– Strong commercial awareness.
– Google analytics and Data knowledge
– Demonstrate a clear understanding and delivery of UX programmes
– Business/Marketing/IT degree
The successful candidate will enjoy an outstanding benefits package, discount across brands and performance related bonuses. If this role sounds like it would be a good fit for you, apply within or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgEngland, Greater London, London