Senior Business Intelligence Developer ( ETL, SSIS, DWH, Kimball )
Senior Business Intelligence Developer with SQL / ETL/ SSIS data warehouse / Kimball experience is sought for a leading insurance company based in London. The company are highly successful with ambitious growth plans, so it’s a great time to get involved.
The right candidate will receive up of up to £60,000 + 10% bonus depending on experience and insurance exposure.
Other perks include:
- A competitive salary with performance-related bonus and contributory pension
- 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off
- We’re breaking new ground in analytics products and services, you will be crucial in helping to shape standards of excellence within the company
The successful Senior BI Developer will have the following essential skills:
- Experience of data warehousing using Kimball Methodology/ star schemas
- 5 Years + T SQL experience
- 3 years + experience in SSIS
- MS SQL Server 2012 and up
- Working with AGILE methodology.
These skills are desirable but not essential as training will be provided:
- SSAS and/or SSRS knowledge
- Tableau knowledge
- Insurance experience
You will be:
- Manage all ETL and data warehousing
- SSIS, T-SQL or dynamic SQL to create packages to load data from systems to DWH
- Follow standard delivery methodology from Dev, test, UAT and Prod
- Work on design and implantation of incremental data loads ( CDDC OR CDC) Where full loads are not possible and maintain data integrity and quality
- Create design documentation including schema and package design.
If you are interested in a confidential conversation about one of our favourite clients who everyone wants to work for when they hear about them, then please apply through this website.England, Greater London, London