Would you be interested in a company that offers all employees flexible working options?
Do you want to work for a company with one of the best benefits schemes on the market?
Would you like to work for a company who prides themselves in making positive difference in the world?
If so, this opportunity could be perfect for you.
A leading consultancy who offer a broad range of professional services related to environmental issues are looking to hire multiple Senior Software Engineer to join their technology group to help with the implementation of a digital transformation project across the business.
The role is paying from £60,000 to £100,000 + benefits per annum depending on the amount of experience the person has and how closely they fit the perfect fit candidate. The role is based in the City of London and although there may be flexibility around working hours and working from home on some occasions you would need to live commutable distance from the office.
The role will include working with a team of people passionate about digital solutions working on many areas focused around, but not limited to,
- Technical development across the entire stack (back and front end)
- Architecting and maintaining cloud services
- Managing technical deployments and proof of concepts
- Identifying new research streams and opportunities for emergent technologies (IoT, AI, Blockchain)
The Successful candidate must have had: –
• Frontend development experience of cross-platform web apps and mobile apps with platforms such as Ionic and REACT.
• Good awareness of UX/UI design principles and interaction design
• Familiarity with technologies at all levels of the development stack including;
– APIs – REST and MQTT, plus JSON data formats
– Runtime environments such as NodeJS
– Databases – SQL, noSQL and graph databases
• Understanding of Agile software development practices including version control (e.g. Git) and branching strategies
• Experience working with data for storage, processing and analysis – especially real-time data from IoT devices.
If you could be interested in this role I would be happy to give you more details about the company and the opportunity so please get in touch by either emailing me on email@example.com or call me on 0203 137 7005.Düsseldorf, Germany