Senior Product Manager – Digital, Media, SaaS
As the Senior Product Manager, you will have an excellent grasp of the principles of product management and how to implement them, experience of rapidly, but systematically, building products to serve businesses and end users, and a strong understanding of different monetization and value generation strategies for SaaS products.
Salary: Up to £75,000 + Benefits
- Duration: Permanent
- Start date: ASAP (Understand notices may have to be served and/or time taken to relocate)
- Location: Edinburgh (Relocation package on offer for candidates not local but willing to move)
The successful Senior Product Manager will have the following:
- A proven background within Product Manager
- Experience within the Tech / SaaS industry
- Experience working for a smaller organization / startup
- Liner TV OR digital media experience
- Excellent communication skills and happy to deliver presentations
Any of the following would be highly advantageous but NOT necessary:
- Good knowledge of the TV planning and buying cycle, the Media industry, and the interplay between TV and digital advertising
- Knowledge of digital search and display advertising platforms would be advantageous
- Expertise in how to rapidly & iteratively build and launch SaaS products as a challenger brand in multiple markets
As the successful Senior Product Manager, you shall be responsible for:
- Driving the success of a new portfolio of TV-intelligence and TV-sync products by creating new revenue streams, improving our overall proposition and supporting the self-service vision.
- This will include the conception, launch and in-life management of the portfolio.
- The portfolio will enable customers to counteract their competitor’s TV adverts, use competitor intelligence to amend their TV strategies and reduce time to value.
This is a superb opportunity for a personable and engaging professional to work as part of a talented and passionate team.
If this is of interest to you, please do click ‘apply’ now and send your CV to Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org CV’s are being reviewed as a priority.
Key terms: Product Manager, Technology, SaaS, TV, Media, Digital, Planning, Advertising, Portfolio, Management, Strategies