Senior PowerBI Developer - PowerBI / DAX / T-SQL
Are you considered the "go-to PowerBI person"?
Looking to develop your career further in PowerBI?
A Senior Power BI Developer is required to join a Microsoft Gold Partner data consultancy on a permanent basis, helping them deliver enterprise-level data strategy, visualisation and analytics in the Business Intelligence and Data Analytics arena. They are a people-first consultancy with a vibrant team culture and an impressive range of industry leading clients.
You will be the "go-to PowerBI person" in the team, spearheading the roll-out and development of PowerBI in client companies. Therefore they need someone who could be considered an expert in PowerBI.
As this is a client-facing, consultancy position, the ideal candidate must also have good communication skills and be comfortable with occasional travel.
Salary on offer is between £50,000 - £70,000
The Power BI Developer role:
* Providing end-to-end delivery of enterprise level Power BI solutions for a variety of clients, ranging from non-profit to financial service industries.
* Creating insightful, interactive, and aesthetically pleasing reporting solutions in Power BI.
* Gathering, clarifying, and developing requirements with stakeholders.
* Leading the architectural design, governance, and adoption of Power BI.
* Using a working knowledge of modern data warehousing frameworks to assist clients on how and when to consider these technologies in support of their overall data strategies.
* Delivering Power BI training.
Essential Power BI Developer Tech Stack:
* Power BI governance and rollout
* Data Modelling
* Data Visualisation
* Power Query
* Data Warehouse Design Principles
Bonus & Benefits for the Power BI Developer include:
* Competitive salary and Profit Share Bonus
* Great holiday allowance plus your birthday and volunteering days off
* 3 company team days a year.
* Unlimited budget for books to support your learning.
* Business trips to technical conferences (e.g. SQLBits)
* Standard pension and healthcare schemes.
* Strong team culture and supportive atmosphere.
* Freedom to grow your own career path
* A flat hierarchy and limited bureaucracy.
In this ever-evolving, highly competitive market, companies are realising the necessity of becoming data-driven. That's why there is high demand for experienced Power BI Developers to spearhead this change. If you are a Power BI Developer, this is an excellent opportunity for you to grow your career within a Microsoft Gold Partner Consultancy. If you want to work with industry leading clients and play a part in the future of data solution and data innovation, please send your CV to Matthew Annett for review and further information.