Senior Net Developer, City of London, £65-90,000
Senior .Net Developer sought for an incredibly reputable ecommerce company based in London. The Senior .Net Developer will be a technical expert with a passion for coding and be a hands-on contributor in the team. The Senior .Net Developer will drive positive change within the team and understand and encourage architecture.
As the Senior .Net Developer, you will be part of a larger talented development team which drives clean coding and SOLID principles throughout the code. The organization promotes an autonomous, outcome-driven environment which never fails to be fun and social. Alongside thing, they love learning and teaching new development languages.
£65,000-£90,000 + Impressive offices, regular social events, 25 days annual leave, Life Assurance, Cycle2Work Scheme, Private Medical and Dental, Pension Scheme and many other benefits
Technical skills for .Net Developer (essential):
- Significant experience in .Net C# development in a high transactional platform
- Experience in building high performing RESTful API’s Experience with AWS cloud platforms
- Experience with SQL Server or NoSQL Databases Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Very strong communication and written skills.
- The ability to mentor team members
Technical skills for .Net Developer (desired):
- Angular or React on the client side
- Have experience migrating a monolith to a microservice architecture
- Experience with service bus architecture
- Experience with event driven architecture
How to apply for .Net Developer
If you would like to find out more about this role and Company, then please send an updated CV to Isabella.firstname.lastname@example.orgEngland, Greater London, London Bridge