Experienced Java Developer sought by growing tech company in Central London.
This established tech company is growing rapidly and therefore expanding the development team who are working on the flagship tech product.
With their current development team based in their Europe offices, they are looking for a Senior / Lead Java Software Engineer to head up the development team in the London office.
Willing to pay up to £80,000 for the right person, this award winning globally recognised company
The successful applicants will be based at their London City Centre office near Liverpool Street Station, offering outstanding transport links.
The successful back end Java Developer should have commercial experience in a Java role and should have strong knowledge of J2EE Design patterns/frameworks plus experience working with REST APIs
A quick brief about the company –
- Based in London city centre (near Liverpool St Station)
- Established in 2011
- 100-150 employees
- Tech stack includes: Java, JavaEE 7, AWS, Angular, CQRS/ES/BPMN, Linux
Benefits that this company can offer include:
- Starting salary up to £85,000 for the right candidate.
- Annual bonus (up to 10% of salary).
- Exposure to the latest technologies including AWS
- A working culture which encourages all the team to input into the company.
The following skills are essential:
- Commercial experience working with Java
- Excellent Java and JavaEE 7 knowledge including EJB, CDI and REST.
- Knowledge of architectural concepts such as CQRS, ES, BPMN.
- Bachelors Degree in relevant field.
If you are a currently working as Java Developer and are looking for your next challenge within a fast-paced Agile environment with a fast growing tech company please apply within, or email the latest copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.England, Greater London, London