Senior Information Security Analyst
As the Senior Information Security Analyst, you shall be reporting directly to the CISO and working effective within a small team standardising Security Processes across the entire Group.
Based in newly refurbished offices in Surrey.
Salary: Circa £55k + Bonus+ Benefits
- Duration: Fixed Term Contract – 12 Months (initially. VERY likely to extend)
- Start date: ASAP (Understand notices may have to be served)
- Location: Surrey
The successful Senior Information Security Analyst will have the following:
- A proven background within Information Security
- Knowledge of software development & security, expertise in Secure Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of cloud security
- Broad knowledge of general and security technology and standards, such as server security, firewalls, networks, TCP/IP, encryption
- Knowledge of PCI DSS
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
Any of the following would be highly advantageous but NOT necessary:
- Recognised IS qualification (e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP, ISO27001, Lead Auditor or Lead Implementer
- Financial Services Industry experience
As the successful Senior Information Security Analyst, you shall be responsible for:
- Managing and working on a variety of information security projects and tasks required to meet information security program objectives.
- Developing and overseeing the enforcement of policies, procedures, and associated plans in accordance with ISO 27001/2 best practices.
- Providing end to end assurance for IT products during new projects and business as usual activities.
- Monitoring and auditing for security vulnerabilities and weaknesses, propose mitigating measures and liaise with IT and other colleagues for implementation.
- Supporting risk assessments / management and remediation tracking;
- Conducting third-party supplier due diligence assessments.
- Coordinating annual pen test campaigns
This is a superb opportunity for a personable and engaging professional who can work well in a busy and fast paced role and to be part of a talented close-knit team.
If this is of interest to you, please do click ‘apply’ now and send your CV to Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org CV’s are being reviewed as a priority.
Key terms: Information Security, InfoSec, Analyst, Audit, CISA, CISM, CISSP, ISO27001, AWS, Azure, Cloud, Software, Network, FirewallsSurrey