My client is a fast growing online service marketplace who are experiencing rapid growth with over 1 million customers and a very profitable turnover.
They use cutting edge technology with an extraordinary talented team of people to solve an age old problem.
This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic, exciting early stage business but with the financial security of an established business.
Responsibilities as a software engineer
- Develop brand new features for the product, from initial spec to Develop, test and Launching
- Improve existing functionality and help shape the future platform
- Investigation and bug fixing in the projects you own
- Collaborate with the team in all phases of development
- To explore multiple approaches to solving problems, make well-reasoned design decisions and trade offs and effectively communicate them to the team and stakeholders
- Truly agile environment
Skills required for a Software Engineer
- 18 Months+ plus in current role
- No Contractors
- PHP / Python (either or both)
Benefits for this company
- Just received a huge amount of funding (nearly quarter of a billion pounds)
- Every employee gets a share of the business
- They are implementing google benefits in January, alongside the usual stuff there is an office chef, office masseuse etc., work from home, flexible working, etc
- Engineers can get involved in any project, so considering they are using Machine Learning and AI, Cloud Engineering etc, there is a great opportunity to bolster your CV.
- The company are secure, already profitable and cash generative. Their turnover doubled last year, the user base grew 4x, and over £1bn of business went through the site!
- They have no competitors in the UK so will be the market leader for years, they are successful in the US and are planning to launch in Australia, NZ, Canada, India and more.
- Loads of 2019 projects to get your teeth sunk into, from new ecommerce platforms, to new client CRM system, new phone service offerings, more AI/ML, lots of exciting things to do!
This company are looking for ambitious, driven and entrepreneurial minded people who are genuinely passionate about making a difference through the work they do. This client can provide incredible platforms to take your career further but they believe they create enough fascinating projects you will want to keep pushing yourself within this team.
If you are interested in this opportunity simply forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively if you would like to find out more information around this opportunityEngland, Greater London, London