Senior Developer ( Python / AWS / SQL )
6-12 Month Contract
£450-550 per day
Senior Developer ( Python / AWS / SQL ) is required to join a leading consumer finance provider in the heart of London.
The company are a fast-growing start-up with a passion for servicing millions of customers across the UK.
You won’t just be part of a team, you will be joining an established group of forward thinking and creative individuals who are passionate about getting things done.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Developer ( Python / AWS / SQL )
- Hands on development coding in Python.
- Migrating SAS to Python.
- Migrating from on-prem to cloud using AWS.
Essential skills for the Python Developer ( AWS / SAS / SQL ) include:
- 4+ years hands-on experience coding with Python.
- Experience migrating from on-prem to cloud using AWS.
- A “can do” approach with a mindset for problem solving.
- Confident in explaining technical information to senior stakeholders.
- Strong SQL skills / be able to write SQL queries.
- Data warehousing experience.
- Self-motivated and a strong desire to hit the ground running.
Nice to have skills for the Senior Developer ( Python / AWS / SQL ) include:
- SAS experience in previous projects.
- Commercial experience working on Credit Risk projects.
- Lead and mentor junior members of the team whilst remaining hands-on.
If you feel like this role is a strong fit for you then please apply within.
(Must possess the legal right to work within the UK, unfortunately my client cannot offer VISA sponsorship)England, Greater London, London